Educational assessment is a qualitative and quantitative process of documenting students’ knowledge, skills and attitude. Assessment can focus on the individual learner or community learning. It is a process of documenting knowledge, skills, attitude, and beliefs in measurable terms. The purpose of assessment in education is to make improvements to the current method of teaching for teachers and learning for students to drive better results.
Our verified assessors at Brilliance of Mind Psychological Services & Consultancy provide specialist educational assessment and consulting to students. We hope to accompany you on this journey, where we strive to make it as pleasant an experience as we can.
Educational Assessment Available
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dyslexia/ Giftedness
- Cognitive/ Developmental
- Emotional/ Behavioral
Benefits Of Educational Assessment
If you’re someone who requires educational assessment on a regular basis, then we are for you. So far, you’ve learned how different types of assessments work in different cases and how testing and assessment in education are poles apart. Some benefits of our assessments include:
- It helps educators track students’ progress and identify who is struggling and provide remediation.
- It provides feedback to students about their own performance and improves their knowledge and skills.
- It provides motivation for students, as they will be evaluated at the end of each module or course.
- It helps educators set learning objectives, outcomes and determines the best ways to reach their goals.
- It evaluates teachers and students performance, as well as the effectiveness of different teaching practices.