No, the first 30 minute consultation is free.
Coaching sessions last for 50 minutes unless other agreed upon arrangements are made.
- The number of sessions are determined during the initial consultation.
- The sessions can be ended or restarted as per customer demand.
- All fees are covered by the client at an agreed upon rate in advance.
- Fees are not covered by OHIP or a workplace healthcare plan.
- In accordance with the ethical standards of the Canadian Psychological Association and the British Psychological Society, all sessions must remain confidential between the client and coach/psychologist.
- Be careful not to relay information about colleagues, colleagues’ clients, research participants, employees, supervisees, students, trainees, and members of organizations, gained in the process of their activities as psychologists, that the psychologist has reason to believe is considered confidential by those persons, except as required or justified by law.
- Clarify what measures will be taken to protect confidentiality, and what responsibilities family, group, and community members have for the protection of each other’s confidentiality, when engaged in services to or research with individuals, families, groups, or communities.
- Share confidential information with others only with the informed consent of those involved, or in a manner that the persons involved cannot be identified, except as required or justified by law, or in circumstances of actual or possible serious physical harm.
- Data is stored in an encrypted file on the computer.
- Paper copies of your records are kept in a locked filing cabinet.
- Click on “Request a Consultation” or phone 1-416-258-0325
- To cancel simply send an e-mail, twelve hours in advance.
Not all sessions or assessments can be completed online.
- I work Monday to Friday from 8a.m. to 8pm.
- Weekends from 10 a.m. to 6 pm.
- When necessary after hour appointments are possible.
- Clients may pay debit card or credit card in the checkout cart.
- Payment plans are available.